AARHUS HAS SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE
- More than 4,800 hotel beds within easy reach of the venue
- Accommodation at all price levels – from hostels and apartments to comfortable business hotels
- Use of private accommodation social networks like airbnb.com and homeaway.com is fast growing in Aarhus
- Safe and trustworthy booking system through the Organizing Committee
- High level of communication – most Danes can give directions and advice in fluent English
Competitors, officials and spectators at the Olympic Sailing Championships 2015 will find many excellent places to stay in Aarhus. There is a wide range of accommodation at all price levels: from luxury business hotels to cozy inns, self-catering holiday apartments, hostels, campsites, B&Bs and other private accommodation like that found on homeaway.com and airbnb.com. Whether you want to stay in the city centre, close to the sea or in the countryside, you can find what you are looking for in Aarhus.
Follow the links in the drop down menu to find your accommodation.
If you need help or have any questions please contact Sailing Aarhus by writing an email to: email@example.com